Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weight Loss Goals . . .

I need to set some reachable goal for my weight loss. I know what my goal weight is, but that could take years to achieve. I am going to set a goal for before we leave for California. We leave in 51 days, that's a little over 7 weeks and I want to lose 20 lbs by then. That is doable I think. That is only a little over 2.5 lbs a week. What do you all think? I am just going to have to try really hard, which yesterday I did.

I exercised my butt off yesterday! I went to the gym in the morning and walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes, then in the evening my friend Whitni and I went back to the gym or the Deep Water Dynamics class. I love doing water aerobics with all the old ladies at the gym. They are damn funny. Plus it doesn't really feel like you are working out . . . until the next day when you can't move your arms!

I am not sure what I am going to do today at the gym, but I am for sure going...

xoxo

Tonya

3 comments:

  1. You ABSOLUTELY can do it!!! What's Miss Brenda's goal?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tonya. Yes can can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that goal doesn't work. Try smaller ones like: I am going to exercise everyday this week for 30 minutes, I am going to eat a vegetable at every meal, Drink more water than pop, ect. That might help. I personally think that the scale is an evil invention made by a man to upset his wife.

    ReplyDelete