Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned...

It's been.....a long time since my last post. Not much has happened, unfortunately. I shouldn't say nothing, because my amazing husband James has lost 50 pounds! Yay for him! I'm so proud of him. He's made such good choices over the last few months and its really paid off. He's amazing.

I don't know what my problem has been. Laziness? For sure. Why am I not motivated to stay on track? Dunno, but its bugging me. One new development has been intense heal pain in my foot. I have a heal spur on my left food and now I've developed planter factitious on my right foot. Goody. I went to the doctor this morning and he said to ice, stretch and try to let it heal. So good by treadmill for two weeks. Blah.

But to counteract that, I think I'm going to start swimming again. That doesn't hurt my foot and its a great workout.

I'd love to dazzle all of you with grand plans and fabulous sounding goals but I won't. I never hit my 10,000 steps in one day yet, although that's still my goal. I'm taking it one day at a time and just trying my best each day. I don't have a goal for California in a month, other than exercising and trying to eat better. I'd love to be down 10 or 15 pounds and hopefully I can. Stay with me people, I need the help.

I love that I have such supportive friends and family. Thank you Angel, Bruce, Chantelle, Tonya, Sandy, James, and the countless others who are such a big support. You are wonderful and I love you bunches.

I'm back on the wagon now. It's going to be hard but I'm going to do it. This week I'm going to try to plan out my meals better. Losing weight sucks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really proud of you Brenda! I know it is hard but you can do this with your sister. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I will help you with whatever you need. We can do this together.
    Love you,

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Rollin' rollin' rollin! Keep that wagon rollin'...."
    You rock Brenda.

    ReplyDelete