Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jazzercise

So a couple weeks ago I wrote a post about being more accountable on this blog. Well that didn't really happen. I guess I feel like if I don't do anything good I don't have anything to say. That is what is going to keep me fat. I need to feel motivated and accountable for my actions and this blog is a way to do it. So here goes...
This morning I went to my very first Jazzercise class taught by my dear friend Tiesha. To say it was easy would be a straight up lie. It was challenging but really fun. The only downside was that I hurt my shin last week (funny story) and I couldn't hop as much as I wanted to. Now my shin is throbbing so on Friday I think I will have to do the modified steps.  But the important thing is that I am doing something! When I came home I drank a tall glass of water and ate a bowl of the new Special K Oats and Honey cereal with 1/4 c raspberries. It was delicious. I am off to a good start I think.
I want to thank my dear Sister for being such an inspiration to me this week. She got her ass kicked my her new trainer and was encouraging me to do the same. I love her like a back alley hooker loves crack! (favorite quote ever!)

xoxo,
Tonya

1 comment:

  1. I love you way more than a hooker loves crack! I'm dying right now, Tom kicked my ass. It hurts to pick my nose, that's how sore I am. But its worth it and everyone keeps telling me it will get better (I have my doubts though). Keep it up baby!

    ReplyDelete