Sunday, March 13, 2011

A new week and a little visual inspiration

Don't you just love this poster? Couldn't have said it better. 

Tonya was visiting us from New Mexico the last week and it has been divine! We had so much fun swimming, shopping, scheming, and other things that don't start with the letter "S". Having her and Paige here made me miss her even more when she left today. My fingers are crossed Alex will find a job a little closer to home so we will be able to see them more.

The only downside to her visit (other than cleaning up my house and gathering up all the crap she left behind) is I have a tendency to eat very badly when we're together, especially in "vacation" type settings. I say "vacation" because even though I'm still home, we are going different places and eating out more because, shopping and eating is fun.

At the beginning of the week, we both vowed to see if we can lose 10 pounds. I think it will be a miracle if I didn't gain 10! She's spending the week in Roosevelt and for me at least, it's time to get back to my goal. July 14th is the magic number for when I need to drop at least 30 more pounds. Can I do it? Damn right I can.

Tomorrow I'm going to get up early and head to the gym. I've got a huge deadline tomorrow and I'll be spending most of the day on my butt working. Exercising is about priority and the only way to get into the habit of doing it is to get on a schedule, right? Right. I am so smart, S-M-R-T!

 Always good advice, always.
Heading to the gym tomorrow to lift weights and walk on the treadmill for 15 minutes. Although 15 minutes might not seem like much but for me just starting out, its gonna be huge! Wish me luck folks, I hope I survive. Getting back on the wagon sucks, I think I'm just not going to fall off it from now on. Much easier that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment