Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Feelin' good baby!

My inspiration
Weighing in, whether you've been good or bad, is nerve wracking. Did I lose? Did I gain? Did I stay the same? All obnoxious questions that can be answered by simply stepping on the scale.

Today, before I met with my trainer, I weighed in. Down two pounds. Oh hell yeah!!! Two pounds isn't going to change the world, but its a step in the right direction. This week I have been going hard core. I started a new program that a friend recommended and so far (its the second day I've been using it), I LOVE it!!! I will tell you more about it in a few weeks, after I see how its really working.

It's been a few weeks since my sorry ass has been to the gym, so losing was good. I should be down a lot more but I can't beat myself up over that. Like my good friend PA always says -

Renew your commitment to a healthier lifestyle every morning when you get up!

I know I promised you a fab recipe last week but my flaky sister did not follow through. She is close to being dead to me, but I will give her one more chance. The new recipe coming Friday is yummy chicken kabobs, but if she flakes again (which is very likely to happen) I will be posting something fab. You won't want to miss it.

Any who, how is your battle with the scale? I need some good weight loss stories. How do you stay motivated to keep working?

My trainer said today that losing weight is 90 percent mental, 10 percent physical, do you agree? I sure as hell do! Why do I eat the crappy, comfort foods I love? Thirty-five years of bad habits baby! Getting out from underneath these bad habits will take time. I have to bust a mental sweat as well as a physical sweat (thank you Ben Stiller).

As always, thanks for the loving support I get from all of you! Stay with me, I'm getting skinny . Like Yoda says, "Do or do not, there is no try."

I am doing, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment