Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 weeks later . . .

Tonya here. To say I have been a slacker the past 2 weeks would be a complete understatement. I got on the scale for the first time in those two week as well and I am happy to say I have maintained that 248 lb mark. No weight loss is bummer, but I am happy I didn't gain any. I set a new goal to lose 5 lbs in 2 weeks. So by July 8th I need to be down to 243! I can do it!

I have been to the gym MAYBE 3 times in the past two weeks and I felt awful. UGGG. I went yesterday and today I am feeling great. I don't know why it is so hard for me to get to the gym, especially since I feel so good after! Paige and I are getting to head there right now! See you all tomorrow!

xoxo
Tonya

P.S. I am so proud of you PA! Love you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment