Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And the weight is . . .

242.3!  I haven't weighed myself in for 4 days and I have lost over 5 lbs in that time!  I am overjoyed because I have been working SO hard!  The next goal is to get it under 240!

I had a horrible day yesterday and there was some major pitty parties for myself involved.  I felt that no matter what I did in my life nothing was changing.  I am working my butt off at the gym and eating good, but no weight was coming off.  I am spending the rest of my energy on building my photography business and I am not booking enough jobs.  I am paying my tithing and watching what I spend and I still am living paycheck to paycheck.  It is/was so frustrating!

This weight loss was just what I needed to stay motivated in my life.  Wish me luck!

xoxo
Tonya

P.S. On the major upside, instead of eating myself into a stupor yesterday when I was depressed I cleaned my house with the help of my wonderful friend Whitni.  I know, I know everyone who knows me is in utter shock and awe right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment