Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Uggg . . . I have NO will power!

Remember how yesterday I talked about how good I was going to be yesterday?  Well lets just say not so much!  It isn't like I hate horrible, but it wasn't what you could call good.  Here is what happened.  I really wanted to make a cute dessert with Paige for our BBQ so we chose cupcakes.  Yummy.



They were very pretty, and if I would have only eaten one that would have been fine.  But I didn't just eat one.  You can see more pictures from the day at my photography blog www.tonyapeterson.com/blog

On the upside I only gained .2 lbs yesterday.  I though it was going to be a lot more.  My good friend Whitni and I are going to an aerobics class tonight at 5:30 then after that Paige, Alex and I are going swimming.  Hopefully I can burn some major calories!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment