Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Down to 246!

Hi friends!  I am going to start this post out with a little thing called gym etiquette.  If the whole room of treadmills is empty, please feel free to choose one that isn't right next to mine.  Yep that happened last night.  Every machine was empty except for the one I was on and some guy about my age comes and starts running right next to me.  Seriously!  Alex said he probably thought my bootylicious butt was cute.  Apparently Mexicans like big butts, or so I have been told!

If you are a friend on my facebook page you will know that I started a new running program called the Couch-to-5K.  Basically it is a program that can turn you into a 5K runner in two months.  The thought of me ever running a 5K is laughable, but I am willing to give it a shot!  I did it yesterday and I actually felt pretty dang good afterward.   Here is my stats from the treadmill!


The time was actually about 18:10 but it took about 20 seconds for me to get my camera phone ready.  I guess I should have had it ready.  After Alex and I worked out at the gym we went swimming with Paige.  I love having this gym membership and I am so grateful to my dad for helping me out with it!!!  Love you!

I was so excited when I got on the scale this morning because I am down 1.4 lbs to 146!  Yeah me!  Whitni and I are going to a Pilates class tonight which I am sure will kick my butt.  Hopefully I can drop another lb or two today!

No comments:

Post a Comment