Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Update

I am on high blood pressure pills that not only help to lower the pressure but to also help me with water retention. Like an idiot, I missed a couple of days of pills, which means that I am retaining water like crazy! Add to that eating very yummy but fattening Italian food and popcorn and I'm back up three pounds. The holiday pretty much killed me.


I weighed in this morning and I've managed to drop one pound, yay me, but I'm still back to 357. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

My new goal for the next week is to drop below 350. That means that diet and exercise have to be a priority to drop seven pounds in a week, not an easy task. Next Monday I will weigh in officially and see if I've accomplished what I set out to do.

So what happens if I don't lose it? Seven pounds is a lot for one week so I'm hoping that if I can't go all the way, I can at least be close, say lose five pounds. Can I do it? Yes I can! I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment