Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feeling renewed and poll results

I talked with my good friend PA last night and she was telling me how she was feeling inspired from reading the blog and made an appointment with a trainer. I am so excited! I am looking forward to getting back on track with my trainer and getting over these icky allergies. It's been a long week of eating badly, feeling snotty and coughing. I miss going to the gym. James has been sick too and I know he's really missed the gym too. Did I just say that out loud?

PA and I have been friends for years. She and I are like kindred spirits and get along great. We are talking about going on a cruise next spring and we both decided we have to get some weight off before we go!

I was telling her how my goal weight is 200 and she asked me "don't you want to shoot for 199 to be in the 100s?" At first I said no, the goal is 200 - no more, no less. But then I thought about it and realized that although its basically the same weight, its the idea you are in the 100s. So my new goal is 199. Anyone want to join the 199 club? Sounds like the dollar store, huh?

PA is going to be doing some guest blogging about her struggles on here and we are excited to have her.

Big thanks to everyone who voted in the poll this week, which was "What is your favorite diet snack". The overwhelming winner at 45 percent was low-fat ice cream with fruit and veggies coming in second with 27 percent. New poll will be up today, any suggestions for it in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment