Sunday, June 13, 2010

Missing the gym . . .

Yes.  You read that right.  I, Tonya Peterson am actually missing the gym.  Life kinda got in the way towards the end of last week and I didn't go to the gym.  This week I have to be better.

I am still trying to recover from the wedding I shot on Saturday.  It was my first wedding of the year and towards the end of it I was struggling.  The first of the year wedding is always a physical struggle, but this one was really hard.  At the end of the evening I was dead on my feet.  I just need to be in better shape.  On a happier note.  My sweet friend Stacy Berry and I shot some beautiful pictures.  Here is a little sneek peek of one of my favorite shots from the night!  Another sneek peek can be seen on my blog.  Sorry for hijacking the weight loss blog with my photo business!




The gym will be hit hard this week.  I need to run.  Never thought those words would be uttered.  I am so grateful to be doing this with my sister and to have such amazing people supporting us!  Love you all!

xoxo
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment